Mounting & Finishing Services
We offer a complete mounting & finishing service for all sizes of print. From dry mounting to laminating we can offer that extra service to protect and enhance your posters and displays.
Sometimes the simplest detail can have a huge impact! We can help you add value and achieve that professional look by finishing or mounting your print appropriately.
Our print room staff are experienced in handling all types of printed items and will ensure that you receive a high quality product.
Services such as collation, folding, stab-stitch, drilling, trimming and document building are carried out in-house to your specification and to suit your project.
Large prints or copies can be mounted onto a variety of lightweight, durable boards. Prints can be heat sealed with gloss & matt laminates for moisture protection and increased U/V stability. We also provide encapsulation services for small format and large format printed media
Key materials in daily use include:
- Foamboard 5mm or 10mm thickness
- Rigid PVC (Foamex) 2mm, 3mm, 6mm & 10mm
- 2mm Display Card
- Forex Smart Board (fully recyclable substrate, direct print only)
- MDF 12mm, 18mm & 25mm with or without painted edges
- 2mm DiBond
- Folding Box Board
- Matt & Gloss Heat seal
- Dry Wipe specialist laminate
- Sandtex / Sandgrain laminate
- Steel paper inserts for magnetic board solutions
- Reverse mount to clear acrylic panel with optically clear adhesives
- Gloss & Matt 125mu Encapsulation up to 1200mm width
- Small format satin and gloss lamination for business cards & document covers
- Die Cut Struts for free standing POS displays.
- Stab-Stitch binding for drawing books up to A0